Saturday, April 9, 2011

Great New App. (Rec This)

          So for some time I have looked for a app to edit videos right from my ipod and I have found it!
"RecThis" by: hfmus is amazing and easy. It was a featured app in the app store and it was free. I just love that four letter word FREE. It is so easy to edit videos and upload to youtube.com, facebook.com and many other social web sites. The app provide transition and music to really make your block buster pop. It is very easy to figure out but if you don't want to take the time to play with it to figure it out, there is a demo video that walks you through this amazing app. I rate this app a 10 out of 10 based of ease of use and video quality is great. So got to the app store now and download it while it's free!

Thanks For Reading,
Apple App Buff.
p.s
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ http://www.youtube.com/user/appleappbuff 
NEW VIDEOS WILL BE ADDED ALL THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment