Friday, April 8, 2011

Sing With Me! Apps.

        I am a bad singer but there are apps that can fix that! Here are two apps, one I like and one not so much. Lets start with the one I liked and it is called "LaDiDa" by: khu.sh. I first herd about this app on youtube.com on Britney Tayler's Shout Out Sunday! This app is super easy to use and it's lots of fun to play with. When you first open the app a mic pops up and you start singing right away. Then after you have composed the next number one hit, it gives you options to add music and auto tune your voice. Then hit play. It is that simple. It also give you the option to publish your song for the world to hear. I as well like to listen to what other people have come up with. Some have blown me away. The app Cost around $3.00 and it was well worth it! I Give this App a 10 out of 10

      There is another App that got a lot of attention because it was on the show Ellen. It is called "I am T-Pain". This app Cost $4.99 And all I can say is "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" First it is hard to use and to figure out. The second thing is and what really made it not worth the money is you have to pay for every beat you want to use. I give this app a big Goose egg 0 out of 10.

Thanks For Reading
Apple App Buff



No comments:

Post a Comment