Sunday, April 17, 2011

iSTUNT 2 (INSANE HILLS)



I must say iStunt by miniclip.com is my new fave game to play from the app store. I first downloaded the lite version but then quickly got the full version. In this game you utilize the accelerometer to control the snow border to do trick and insane jumps to gain points. I sat at work last night and played this game for a good two hours. The best part is when you mess up and the little guy is thrown like rag doll, SO EPIC! I easily give this app a 10 out of 10. The graphics are spot on and smooth. I as well love to play game the utilizes the accelerometer in the ipod because lets face it the ipod, iphone and Ipad would not be the same if you didn't have this feature. The lite version of the game is free and the full version is only $0.99. Well worth the money!

Thanks For Reading,
Apple App Buff.

For more great video review checl out my YouTube channel @
www.youtube.com/user/appleappbuff


No comments:

Post a Comment