Sunday, April 17, 2011

HERO PROJECT APP REVIEW


When I first downloaded Hero Project by: Glu I thought it was going to be a cool and fun game but I was so wrong. Normally I love playing games by glu. There graphic are normally spot on and there lots of fun to play but with this app I was so wrong. The game starts with a new hero (you) and you must go through training to become apart of the Hero Project. Well... I went through the training and I thought hay this is going to be a game that is going to get a good review. Don't get me wrong the game looks great but when it comes to fight others in the game I felt like I was play the first Nintendo system. It was a huge disappointment. The to fight like Pokemon, one goes then the other with on move at a time. This is not what I was looking for. I give this app a 2 out of 10, the graphics are great but when it comes to battle it so boring. The app was free, thank God because if it was not I would be demanding my money back!

Thanks For Reading,
Apple App Buff.

Check out even more app reviews on my YouTube channel @
www.youtube.com/user/appleappbuff


No comments:

Post a Comment