Sunday, April 10, 2011

You Tuber Apps (ShaneDawson app)

          I love to watch all types of youtube videos. I have to say my fave is Shane Dawson TV. I laugh at all of his videos and he has a app. I'm not sure what company made it but I love to use it. Not only does it show you all of his videos from all three of his channels but it also gives you access to his Twitter, Facebook, Daily both and his store to buy all of his shirts right from your ipod, iphone and ipad. I give this app a 10 out of 10 based on ease of use and having all his great videos at your finger tip. There are other you tuber's app like the Shaytards, Ctfxc and many others. I have not downloaded them yet but I plan on it and I will let you know what they are all like.

Thanks For Reading,
Apple App Buff

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT  http://www.youtube.com/user/appleappbuff for even more reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment